I’m not going to go into all of the sordid details about my riding experience. So here are the Cliff Notes (If you don’t know what those are then you may be too young to understand.)
- Years Riding 55+
- Dirt, desert, motocross racing, road racing
- Never good enough to be a trials rider
- Closed course road race trainer
- High sided at 140 MPH – helicopter ride to trauma center
- Low sided too
- Too many dirt crashes to count
- 8 concussions- five from 2 wheelers, three from fighting. Most recent riding my Sur Ron
- Still alive but can’t remember shit
Have owned a Sur Ron Light Bee since 2018. Only stock items left are the frame, swing arm, motor, battery and brake calipers. Link to my Sur Ron website.
Written three articles about 2 wheel EVs for WebBikeWorld.
I like to eat candy and give posers shit.